Monday, October 31, 2011

Hair Dye

Well, I did it again.  The hair dye thing.  The advertising says "Covers just the grey for a natural look".  Porcupine Road Apples!  It is not blond, It may have covered only the grey.  Unfortunately for me it is black.  I know whenever someone uses the world suppleness, if that is even a word, they are jamming something toward my butt. 

So I have a black beard, mustache, eye brows and just a touch of black where the grey used to be.  Good thing it is HOLLOWEENIE.  I will not need a costume.  I can walk around as a color blind moron with dark eyes mumbling  and drooling,"blond, it was supposed to be blond." 

I could have shaved the entire mess off, and I still may.  I have never been very good with the vanity thing.  I was thinking I should try to look a little better,  feel younger  and be thinner.  Strike one, two and three in five easy minutes.  I should have taken a fast ball to the goiter.  My thyroid has been acting up anyway. 

So, I am at work trying to look lighter shade of pale.  I had the light off but Joe said my teeth were glowing and just drawing attention to my sad self.  I hate Mondays and the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment