Monday, October 10, 2011

Hair

Today my hair looks like something out of an Ace Ventura movie. 

Why, I do not know.  I think it was because I combed it while wet.  Some of you can stop laughing now.  I combed it before I jumped in the car to go to work.  The weather was cool so I kept the windows down most of the way.  I brushed it out once I was at work but it flipped up and dug in its heels. I can see my reflexion in the computer and my hair is possessed. 

Let us ponder hair for a moment.                         That is enough.  The bad thing about the picture is that I despise Jim Carey.  Jim and his sister Mariah are not some of my favorite people to talk about or look at.  It is a personal thing and I am not bashing.  Both have hair issues.  Too much of it most likely and I am sure some of it is growing inward into the brain stem. 

Of my potential hair looks, the flat head is probably the worst look on my semi elongated head.  Flatness make my eyes look sort of froggy.  Beaker comes to mind.  Now that I have these fat jowls, the puffy full head is quickly becoming dangerous.  To look like a Q-tip at any stage of your life should not be a goal unless you are named Gulliver.  By the way, Mariah is the name of the wind; maybe she will blow away and become a tropical depression out on some deserted island.    Lastly, the out of control free look is silly on me.  I am not a young dude with bright eyes and lots of testosterone.  The out of control hair reminds me of any adult riding a bicycle.  I seems like a good idea but it just does not fit any scenario of cool. 

 I just had a hair cut a last while ago.  Maybe I should go see Joe for a trim.  My hair feels nice for two days after a good haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment