Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Science: research

This is my opinion!  Science is about facts and it is about discovery.

Well the fact is I have nothing coherent or even vaguely interesting to say about science today and the discovery is that I am not prepared.  I started a few articles about science but I lucked out last week with the nuclear disaster.  I usually write four or five articles on the week's end and write about one or two during the week.  With editing and deletions I can put out five reasonable posts a week.  I am not sure what happened these last seven days.  I do not remember doing much else that would keep me from my goals.  Unless it is my pet named Slothfulness or maybe it all these friendly flowers around the house always looking at my private parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment