Monday, August 22, 2011

Review

I have been reviewing my blogs and some of them are pretty good.  There was the one about the Player and the one about the lawyer.  I think the Friday science is going pretty well.   The Constitution review is tedious but needed.  I was afraid that I would write for a year and not really accomplish anything.  At least I could say I read the Constitution that year.  I think the Tiger episodes are very creating and I find them amusing.

I have been running out of time to write.  My desktop computer is broken, work has been busy.  I just have not made the time to create a coherent sentence.  I say I am out of time but I did watch Lavern and Shirley yesterday.  It was research. Lately, the blogs have been getting longer and the paragraphs are better organized.   I think that is a good trend yet I have to be careful that it is not just babble and bore. 

It had been a long hot day as I snatched my clean underwear off of the cloths line on the way in from the field.  With wild fresh air, the sun warmed to perfection all of the cloths, towels and bed linens.  I walked slowly and held the briefs to my nose with my eyes shut to prevent any distractions while enjoying the moment of clean cloths taken from the line.  I moved through the house with my eyes covered in cotton subconsciously navigating to the bedroom where a neatly made bed of clean muslin sheets awaited. I slid the jockeys under the comforter to prevent the warmth and smell from escaping prematurely.  I would make my shower quick so I could return to a warm cotton universe.

I wrote this paragraph a while ago for no particular reason.  I have rewritten it several times.  This time, it seems like it is a finished paragraph.  It could be a lead in to a story or just out with the trash.   I will look at it again in a few weeks to see if it is worth a damn after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment