Monday, February 7, 2011

Writing



I just need to write, I want to write. I get such a sore neck when I write. Headaches follow. It is my posture and my eyesight. I try to sit up straight and I make the type larger but before I know it, I am hunched over with my eyes three or four inches from the keyboard and screen. The brightness of this remarkable screen makes it impossible to see the keys or anything else near my computer. I squint tightly like a cat's bung hole. Writing is not as bad while at work.  I am supposed to be working while at work, go figure.

My shoulders started burning while trying to hold my posture. I searched for the mouse to correct some misspelling and I cannot see it. I pushed over my cup of watered-down orange/pineapple cool-aid.

I really enjoy writing, just not at this moment in time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment