Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Forty days of caribou dung

I have been reading my previous blogs.  Man-o-Man, they are weak, hard to read, poorly constructed, and BORING!  I tried to guilt my kids into reading it but they cannot take it any longer.  They listened to me torture them out of their senses for twenty years. They said enough is enough.  Actually, some of those stories would be OK if I could write.  Words appear on the pages like someone smashed all my fingers with a mortar and pestle. I had to look up how to spell mortar and pestle.   It led me to trituration which means grinding for hell sake.  I tried to find the root or Latin, Greek or Old English derivative of it but it must already be derived because only a pompus dilweed would say "Triturate" instead of "grind".  I checked three on-line dickionaries and they led me to "Trituration-the process of triturating".  Really, ya think.  Now, to use it in a sentence just like in first grade.

Last night while doinking my girlfriend over the incredibly smooth end of a cobblestone wall, she moaned. "That was some fine triturating". 

I am better at using words in a sentence since I figured out that  most everyone else was not even listening and I could define the word any way I wanted. 
Prignos is a Latvian word that extremely loosely translated means "Peace".  Derived from prigit which means "to faint with excitement". Like, in a sentence, After seeing her beautiful bare butt shining in the moonlight, the only other thing he could do was prigit.  During the dark ages it was a swear word meaning "orgasm" and only whores and witches where lucky enough to have orgasms in the Eighth century.

Now, you see, that last paragraph was complete bullshit.  It may have been more interesting and less boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment