Thursday, April 7, 2011

I will fight no more forever!

This is the final statement of an oration by Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce and an end to a way of life.  It is possibly the saddest speech ever conceived.  I cry when I think of it.  The Ignorant People not only obliterated his way of life but also his very name.  His given name is "Thunder Traveling to the Loftier Mountain Heights."  How absolutely awesome is that name.  I am sure that jealousy and animosity of the stunningly bodacious lifestyle of truth and honor combined with that gargantuan name threatened the very manhood of the needle dicked, Napoleonic war mongering bastards of death.    If you read nothing else today, follow the link and be prepared to cry.

I pointedly decided that this blog would not be a bitch session or a place to complain or criticize unless I can use satire and allegory to fan the flames of discontent.   There are infinite trespasses and tribulations to joust about and toward.  I have vowed to fight no more forever

Yet, and yet is not a big enough word, Yet, I have a decent computer at work and at home and there is so much garbage embedded in any web page, so much spyware and security netware that real work is cartoonly difficult.  I should go back to my Mac Centris 650 running OS 8.5 to obtain any sense of  computing speed.  The old way was better.


That is about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment