Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Post of the year

This will probably be the last post of 2011.  I wanted to do this for a year and I pretty much have accomplished that goal.  Initially, I wanted to write and write every day.  I always had a fond spot for daily cartoonists.  How did they write a serial every day?  A second goal was to prove to myself that I could write on any subject, at the drop of a hat.  After 238 articles I am out of ideas for subjects.  This last month has been very difficult to get any creativity or dedication going.  The holiday season seemed to kill all ambition.  My third goal was to clean out some of the junk in my brain.  To heal some wounds and to complete some goal.  I did heal a little bit.  I cleaned out some drudge and some sludge.  Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, it was replaced by more tripe, more dreams and more wishes. 

I was going to give it up a few times but I stuck it out as best I could and still tried to keep some small bit of quality to them.  I did not want to get personal or political.  I wanted only to attack the demons in my mind and investigate the crag holes in my brain.  I did not really give up much of my inner self, I keep it locked up pretty tight.  There were times I wanted to blog nothing but swear words at the people and institutions I hate.  Some of the my more devastating minions wanted to see the green grass of the basket.  They did not make it to the show. 

I will have to decide the direction of the Remediation Basket.  I assume I will blog less and hope the quality will improve.  I need to keep writing for peace of mind.  I laugh at them often.  I do not even know what I am writing most of the time.  It just comes out, I correct the spelling and grammar as best I can and off it goes.  I will go through them and maybe some short stories or essays will blossom.  I am open.  Some really smart angel has suggested attaching photos to some of the blogs.  I could add artwork also.  I will see and so will the followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment