Monday, January 28, 2019

We are Go Houston

I have been trying to physically get into my blogspace so I could start blogging again.  It has been a password/device/handshake kind of problem which to me is just frivolity and not needed security but I guess some people care about those things.  I do not.  The problem was that the verification thingy was using a phone number to contact me that did not exist.  Also, it was a google account crap and I am one of the original Yahooligans from the 80s and I never really had a google account that I know of.   I was being asked to view some photos on a google site and a login code was sent to me and I used it to get into google and from there I found my way to my account and changed the phone reference no. 

One of the interesting things that goes on in my brain is that practically every morning just as I wake up, a song starts going off in my head.  It could be a song I like or a song I do not like.  It could be jazz, rock, pop from the 60s or saints preserve me! a Christmas song.  It is always a different song than the previous day.

I plan on sharing that with you.  I know that is not a very good reason for you to rush to my blog every day so I will try to spice it up.

There are some days, interestingly today of all days there was no song, and there is not one now and since I could use yesterday's song, which I know there was one because I remember thinking, I will try to log on to Remediation Basket Monday morning.  It is Monday morning and I am in, no without aggravation but I am in and I have a device blah blah blah so hopefully there will be a song tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment