Thursday, February 16, 2012

wedding day


What are the odds that the satellite was over head on my daughter's wedding day.  This is so cool.  The artistry of Lisa and Ryon's work with the tables and chairs is breathtaking.  You can only see this version of the map on the ASK website.   Just click this ASK link and you go directly to it.  The chair and table design reminds me of the the land etchings of the southwest.  You do not need to be up in the air to design something cool on the ground.  I think you need mind altering drugs to accurately perceive it.  It all looks so orderly.  Illusion is art. 

The other major thing to notice on this photo (if you go to the MSN Bing maps, there is a good flyby bird's eye view ) is the ESTATE look of the whole mess.  It is kind of like hot dogs or Cameron Diaz, they look nice and tasty but do not ever watch them being put together.  Enjoy the photo and some day I will own the orange grove to the east.  I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment