Monday, May 13, 2019

Not working

I have been trying to report on a phenomenon that has been part of my life for many years, the random generation of songs in my head when I wake up in the morning.  Well, I have been trying to report on the songs and some insights into my day with that song. 

Several problems have cropped up.  I am not sleeping well lately and songs are not popping into my head like they used to do.  Also, I sort of figured I could expound on memories of those songs and have a decent conversation with myself about my life related to me.  Fairly self-concentric I know.  I am bored with it and the entire shooting match.  The songs are not coming, due in part to lack of good sleep and probably also to early dimensional drift.

I had hoped to invigorate my writing and lead me to a new understanding of myself.  Nope, the four guys in the Ukraine that are following me will most likely be even more disappointed with me and my site.  This capitalist dog will no longer be in the hunt.  I am going to try to go back to school and get my major in "slacker" or something similar.  That should challenge me and my writing.  Conversely, inversely or reversely I really don't care anymore what I am saying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment