Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cleaning out my car

I think there are some duties that need to be done every three years or so.  Cleaning out the car is one of them. 

here is a list of what I found in my car.

Three tennis rackets, one with busted strings.
Twenty eight tennis balls.
Pioneer 12 disc cd changer.
Honda cassette stereo player with money inside.  My son felt it was a nice place to store pennies.
A fine rusty machete.
A survival shovel.
A hard ball and a soft ball
An old pair of imitation Converse tennis shoes with holes in the soles.
One packing blanket.
One US Air blue blanket.
Three towels, clean.
A pair of underwear, shorts and shirt, all clean.
A pair of socks, I think clean.
A miniature fishing pole with tackle and bobber.
Hay bale wire.
Two folding chairs.
A folding table.
One Slim Jim.  Not the candy but the flat thingy used to break into a car.
Home Depot Gym bag.
Tire Jack.
Police Riot Batton.
Cryogenesis Ice Blasting service Manual.  The machine is in the shed.
Golf clubs in an economy size bag with no drivers. 

I found about five french fries.  At least I think they were fries. 
No bugs dead or alive.
Various cds of unknown origin.
Six ink pens, two small note books and a AA A battery.

I estimate the car will get a one mile per hour increase in gas mileage because of weight reduction and redistribution.  Three years and counting.




 

1 comment:

  1. No way you had that many tennis balls in there!

    ReplyDelete