Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Office

Having recently moved my office to a new and unfamiliar area on the second floor, I am still searching for a new, appropriate restroom to use. On this trip, I miscalculated the distance and the ability of my aging bladder control device and had to sprint walk the last five or nine step. The hallway was empty and knowing time was running out, I started the unzip, unbutton procedure with a few steps remaining to the first floor bathroom door. Feeling that I just may make it, I pushed down on the handle and returned my hands to get the zipper down fully, which I did. Unfortunately as I passed the door handle, it grabbed my open zipper and because I am more top heavy than before and because the Dacron blended slacks would not rip, I nearly went head over heels. I was in full pee accident red alert and literally crawled in the bathroom and as i pulled myself up the urinal, I set off the automatic flusher.   I will have to plan better next time.

 

1 comment: